We scour the web to find only the best gaming PCs for a silky-smooth 1080p gaming experience
The PikPC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you are looking for a relaxing theme, that could just blend nature with pleasing performance, then this gaming setup is just for you. With its mind-boggling performance and Eco theme, you will experience an unforgettable significant performance.
This Gaming setup will give you an A+ class gaming monitor that is specially designed to cope with competitive games, an 8 programmable button mouse that will give you a special grip, a Durable keyboard with wrist rest pad, a special edition, and Advance AI algorithm Graphics Card, high-quality cooler pump CPU cooler and 1200 Watts Power supplier that are highly efficient.
This Gaming Setup will cost you around $3600 and similarly, we haven’t compromised on the quality and had made sure that the quality and performance shouldn’t be compromised at any cost.
If you are looking for a portable gaming setup then do checkout by clicking on the this link.
- Strong and Eye-catchy side panels of the PC case
- With the Razer Chroma feature, you will surely enjoy the personalization
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting
- Amazingly Hyper Refresh Rate of 144 Hz
- AI Noise-Cancelation for easy configuration
- Razer Synapse integration to control settings
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- Equipped with two TOUGHFAN 12 Turbo fans
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan
- Customized 10-layer PCB to support overclocking.
Our Recommended Peripherals
Thermaltake The Core P6 TG Racing Green Edition
BOYI WK68 Hot Swappable RGB Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
Razer DeathAdder V2 20K DPI Optical Sensor Gaming Mouse
Razer Raptor 27" Gaming Monitor
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero EVA Z690 ATX Gaming Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 V2 White Edition Gaming Graphics Card
Thermaltake TOUGHLIQUID Ultra 240 AIO Liquid Cooler AMD
EVGA Supernova 1200 P3 80 Plus Platinum 1200W
Acer Predator Vesta RGB 32GB (16GBx2) 3600 MHz DDR4 Gaming RAM
Share this article
The Team That Worked On This Build
Send US a Message Anytime!
If you need any Kind of help regarding Pc building, Peripherals & news about Gaming Setup Email us anytime.